Lower Valley House Fire Ruled Accidental

News

POSTED: Thursday, December 9, 2010 - 9:22am

UPDATED: Thursday, December 9, 2010 - 9:31am

El Paso - A Lower Valley fire has been ruled accidental. Investigators tell us highly flammable items in the kitchen caught on fire.

The fire started at about 2:30 p.m. yesterday on the 1000 of Gloria. About 10 fire units responded and put the fire out in about 20 minutes.

A family of three was not home at the time but firefighters were able to rescue a chihuahua puppy that was inside the home. The Red Cross is helping the family with a place to stay.

No injuries were reported and damages are estimated at $30,000.

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment