EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) - The following portions of I-10 and nearby streets will close due to construction of various projects:
Through April 30 (Continuous)
- The Sunland Park Drive flyover entrance ramp to I-10 Eastbound remains inaccessible.
- Detour: To enter I-10 Eastbound, follow the detour signs to the Paisano Drive entrance ramp.
Monday, April 9 through Friday, April 13 (9 p.m. to 4 p.m.)
- North Mesa Street (SH 20) westbound will have a right lane closed between North Desert Boulevard and Osborne Drive.
Monday, April 9 through Thursday, April 12 (9 p.m. to 6 a.m.)
- I-10 Eastbound will close completely at Sunland Park
- Detour: Motorists will exit at Sunland Park (Exit 13) and immediately re-enter I-10 East at the next ramp.
- I-10 Westbound will close at Executive Center Blvd.
- Detour: Motorists will exit at Executive Center (Exit 16) and follow the detour signs to re-enter I-10 Westbound using the North Mesa Street (SH 20) entrance ramp.
- The Schuster Avenue entrance ramp to I-10 Westbound will close.
- The Sunland Park Drive entrance ramp to I-10 Westbound will close.
- Sunland Park Drive will close in both directions between Mesa Hills Drive and Sunland Park’s I-10 eastbound ramps.
Thursday, April 12 (9 p.m. to 5 a.m.)
- I-10 Eastbound will close completely between Airway overpass and Hawkins overpass