EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) - The following streets will close this week due to construction:
Until Monday, April 30
- The Sunland Park Drive flyover entrance ramp to I-10 Eastbound remains inaccessible. The flyover will stay closed until April 30.
- Detour: To enter I-10 Eastbound, follow the detour signs to the Paisano Drive entrance ramp.
Monday, April 2 to Friday, April 13 (9 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
- North Mesa Street (SH 20) will have a right lane closed in both directions between Osborne Drive and North Desert Boulevard
Monday, April 2 to Friday, April 6 (9 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
- North Desert Boulevard will have a left lane closed between North Mesa Street (SH 20) and Thorn Avenue. One lane will always remain open. Access to the I-10 Westbound entrance ramp will be open.
Monday, April 2 and Tuesday, April 3 (9 pm each night to 6 am)
- Entry to I-10 Eastbound will not permitted from Sunland Park Drive nor from Paisano Drive.
- Crockett Street access to the Paisano Drive entrance ramp to I-10 Eastbound will be closed.