Gas Leak Forces School Evacuation
POSTED: Thursday, March 26, 2009 - 10:54am
UPDATED: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 - 2:23pm
A gas leak forced some middle school students in the Upper Valley to evacuate Thursday morning. The fire department says construction workers severed a gas line near the corner of Mulberry and Warriors close to Lincoln Middle School around 10:30 a.m.
You may remember, construction workers also ruptured a gas line in January, forcing students from Lincoln to evacuate to Mitzi Bond. Three homes were also evacuated this time as a precaution.