Weather Alert

|
Tuesday, September 16, 2014 - 10:42am

Fire Leaves 10 People Homeless

News
Sunday, January 15, 2012 - 9:02pm

EL PASO - Fire investigators say an overnight apartment fire was started by food left unattended.
 

More than 40 firefighters responded to Lincoln Avenue early Sunday morning. When they arrived, they say the apartment was completely engulfed with flames. Three people inside were able to get out safely, but the fire displaced about 10 people. The red cross is helping them out.

Damages are estimated at $10,000.00.

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment