Breaking News

Thursday, November 20, 2014 - 8:57pm
Thursday, November 20, 2014 - 5:12pm

Fire Hits El Paso Home

News

POSTED: Monday, December 13, 2010 - 12:25pm

UPDATED: Tuesday, December 14, 2010 - 9:58am

UPDATE:  1:08 p.m.  Fire started in master bedroom, an electric space heater malfunctioned. A family of 8 is homeless tonight. The Red Cross is assisting them with shelter.  An elderly man, an adult male, and a 4 year old boy were in the home. The adult man was treated on scene for minor burns to both hands when he tried to take out the heater. They had no insurance.

SOCORRO - Firefighters battled a house fire in El Paso this morning.

It burned a home at the intersection of Celaya and Socorro Road.

The fire caused $75,000 damage.

Comments News Comments

This is a tuff time right now and we would be greatful for any donations that any body can provide for my family. They lost everything. They are with out any clothes, shoes, blankets ect.. Theres 4 boys ages 14yrs, 10yrs, 4yrs, 3yrs, and a 5yr girl and mom and dad. Anything helps, we would greatly appreciate it. Thank you 915-401-1840

Post new Comment