Fire Damages El Paso Home

Fire Damages El Paso Home
News

POSTED: Monday, July 5, 2010 - 10:34am

UPDATED: Monday, July 5, 2010 - 1:07pm

EL PASO - An overnight house fire in Central El Paso is being blamed on an unattended candle.

A woman came home from fourth of July festivities to find her home full of smoke.

Fire crews rushed to the scene and put out the fire in five minutes.

They managed to save her small dog by administering oxygen with a special dog-fitting mask.

Damage is estimated at $15,000.

No one was hurt.

Comments News Comments

There are options available other than flamed candles folks. My homeowners insurance is going to go up again because of people who are careless and leave flames burning in their homes.

Post new Comment