Breaking News

Wednesday, September 17, 2014 - 2:38pm

Weather Alert

|
Tuesday, September 16, 2014 - 10:42am

Family of Six Hospitalized After Being Poisoned

Family of Six Hospitalized After Being Poisoned
News
Tuesday, November 13, 2012 - 10:29pm

Six people in East Juárez survived a close call after suffering carbon monoxide poisoning. Authorities say a leaking gas stove is to blame. The family of six was all rushed to the hospital after they started feeling ill. There's no word on their condition tonight.

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment