Family Hospitalized in Northeast El Paso House Fire

News

POSTED: Monday, March 7, 2011 - 9:51am

UPDATED: Monday, March 7, 2011 - 9:51am

EL PASO – A family is recovering in the hospital from smoke inhalation after a fire ripped through their Northeast El Paso home.

The fire broke out at around 4:30 a.m. 5100 block of Orleans, near Dowell Elementary School.

According to emergency dispatchers, firefighters reported smoke and flames coming from the two story home when they arrived.

We're told three people in the home were taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation.

People in the two houses next door were also evacuated.

The intersection of Orleans at Rushing was blocked off.

We have a crew on the scene and we'll bring you more information throughout the morning.
 

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment