|
Monday, August 25, 2014 - 5:28pm

Families look for place to stay after their apartments catch fire

Families look for place to stay after their apartments catch fire
KTSM
News
Tuesday, May 21, 2013 - 12:03pm

Several families are looking for a place to stay after their apartment units caught fire. The fire started Tuesday around 12:00 a.m. on Howze street, near St. John's in central El Paso.

According to Battalion Chief Brad St. Meyers, a house that had been renovated and converted into four apartment units had caught fire. At this time it's unclear where the fire originated. The families were not able to return to their homes as the El Paso Electric Company turned off electricity in the home. Damages to the units are estimated to be about $20,000.00.  

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment