Breaking News

EPFD: Clothes dryer causes fire at home in East El Paso

EPFD: Clothes dryer causes fire at home in East El Paso
KTSM
News
Wednesday, October 2, 2013 - 1:41am

Investigators said a clothes dryer caused a fire at a home in East El Paso.

The fire started inside the garage of the home on Lake Michigan near Pebble Hills at about 10:30 p.m. Tuesday.

One person and a dog were inside the home at the time but were able to get out.

Although firefighters contained the fire to the garage, there's smoke damage throughout the home.

No one was hurt.
 

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment