Early voting opens in El Paso County on Tuesday
POSTED: Monday, February 17, 2014 - 12:35pm
UPDATED: Tuesday, November 4, 2014 - 2:48pm
El Paso, TX (KTSM) — Early voting opens in El Paso on Tuesday, February 18th and runs through Friday, February 28th. Election day in Texas is Tuesday, March 4, 2014. If you need to verify whether or not you are registered to vote, you can do so on the El Paso County Elections page.
Keep in mind, the Texas Legislature passed Senate Bill 14 in 2011, requiring voters to show photo ID when voting in person. The list of accepted forms of photo ID are: a Texas driver's license issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety, Texas Election Identification Certificate issued by DPS, Texas personal identification card issued by DPS, Texas concealed handgun license issued by DPS, U.S. Military ID containing the person's photograph, U.S. citizenship certificate containing the person's photograph or a U.S. Passport.
With the exception of the U.S. citizenship certificate, the identification must be current or have expired no more than 60 days before voting.
A sample primary ballot for the Republican and Democratic races is attached below.
- Bassett Place 6101 Gateway West
- Courthouse - Lower Level - 500 E. San Antonio Ave.
- Oz Glaze Senior Center - 13969 Veny Webb St.
- Pebble Village Center - 10780 Pebble Hills Blvd.
- Regency of El Paso - 221 Bartlett Dr.
- Sun Valley Center - 4525 Sun Valley Dr.
- Zaraplex Center - 1700 Zaragoza Rd.
- Carolina Recreation Center - 563 N. Carolina Dr.
- Marty Robbins Rec. Center - 11600 Vista Del Sol Dr.
- Pavo Real Recreation Center - 9301 Alameda Ave.
- Polly Harris Senior Center - 650 Wallenberg Dr.
- Rogelio Sanchez Center - 1331 N. Fabens St.
- Sunrise Shopping Center - 8500 Dyer St.
|Republican Primary Ballot||144.64 KB|
|Democratic Primary Ballot||269.39 KB|