El Paso woman burned when face catches fire

El Paso woman burned when face catches fire
News

POSTED: Thursday, March 14, 2013 - 7:03pm

UPDATED: Sunday, March 17, 2013 - 2:40pm

An El Paso woman remains in critical condition after a smoking accident gone wrong. It happened Thursday night on the 5200 block of Bastille. Firefighters say the 62 year-old was smoking a cigarette while wearing an oxygen mask. Her face caught on fire and was severely burned. The fire department is reminding people that you should never smoke while on oxygen.

Comments News Comments

Common sense...if you are on oxygen, that means you have some type of lung problem, isn't that enough to get you to stop smoking? This is really sad!

Post new Comment