Deputies: Couple loses home to wood stove fire

Deputies: Couple loses home to wood stove fire
News
Wednesday, February 13, 2013 - 4:29pm

A house was considered to be a total loss after a fire out in the county Wednesday afternoon.

Sheriff's Deputies said the couple who lived there left the home with a wooden stove on.
When they returned, the home was on fire. Several volunteer fire departments assisted to stop the fire.

The Red Cross was called out to assist the couple.
      

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment