Deadline to pay 2013 property taxes is near
POSTED: Sunday, January 19, 2014 - 10:49pm
UPDATED: Sunday, January 19, 2014 - 11:33pm
El Paso, TX (KTSM) — If you haven't yet paid your property taxes, get ready to write that check or pay penalties and interest.
The deadline for paying your 2013 property taxes is Friday, January 31st.
Payment options include:
1. MAIL - Send payment to El Paso Tax Assessor Collector, P.O. Box 660271, Dallas, TX 75266-0271. (Note: Do not mail cash)
2. INTERNET - http://home.elpasotexas.gov/tax-office by e-check or credit card (Master Card, Visa and American Express).
If you experience errors during your transaction you may need to adjust your internet browser's privacy setting to accept all cookies.
If errors continue please call the Tax Office at (915) 212-0106 for assistance.
3. TELEPHONE - Call (915) 212-0106 and pay by e-check or credit card (Master Card, Visa and American Express).
4. WELLS FARGO BANKS - in El Paso County until 3:00 p.m., Friday, January 31, 2014 full or partial payment. No cash accepted only checks or money orders.
Tax bill must be presented. Lobby payments only. (No Drive-thru payments)
5. COUNTY TAX OFFICES (4) - Check, Money Orders, and cash are accepted. Tax bill must be presented.
6. CITY OF EL PASO TAX OFFICE - Located on the 3rd floor of the Downtown Wells Fargo Building at 221 N. Kansas.
Office hours are 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday thru Thursday.
We will be open on Friday January 24th and 31st.
7. MOBILE BANK AT EPCAD PARKING LOT - Located at 5801 Trowbridge from January 29th through January 31st during 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Checks and Money Orders accepted. No cash accepted. Tax bill must be presented.
You may experience some delays or difficulty in accessing payment options because of the large volume of payments being processed during this peak period. Early payment is suggested in order to avoid these problems.