New Orleans police seek transexual entertainer for allegedly administering illegal 'silicone' injections
Entertainer thought to be in Texas
New Orleans, LA (NOPD) — The New Orleans Police Department is looking for a suspect that is doing illegal "silicone" injections.
Armani Nicole Davenport is a transsexual entertainer currently residing in Dallas, Texas.
She is a person of interest regarding an investigation of the negligent injuring of another person and practicing medicine without a license.
Armani Nicole Davenport travels the southeast pageant circuit and has participated in the following pageants:
- Miss Gay Texas US of A 2014
- Miss Gay Dallas Metroplex US of A 2013
- Miss Texas F.F.I. at Large 2010
- Miss Gay US of A At Large 2009
- Miss Black Continental Plus 2009
- Miss Black America Plus 2006
- Miss New Orleans Newcomer 2002
- Miss AKA Newcomer National 1998
Armani Nicole Davenport also is said to administer 'silicone' injections to clients as travel is undertaken throughout the southern United States. Anyone knowing the whereabouts of, or the means to contact, Armani Nicole Davenport is asked to call Detective Ed Johnson, of the New Orleans Police Department at 504-658-6060.