City Spokesperson: Report Water Main Breaks to Water Company

Friday, February 4, 2011 - 4:04pm

EL PASO - El Paso spokeswoman Julie Lozano has asked residents with water main breaks to contact El Paso Water Utilities-- not the police or fire departments.

“Police and fire [departments] are being inundated with calls from people...they don't have the capacity to deal with that,” said Lozano.

Lozano advised residents with water main breaks to turn off their water source, and contact the water company at: 594-5500.

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment