Chihuahuas' update their Bark at the Park policy
El Paso, TX (KTSM) — UPDATE: Due to an overwhelming response about GECU's Bark at the Park, the El Paso Chihuahuas have updated their policy about the sections dog lovers and they canine companions can sit in during the game on Sunday.
Dog owners who purchased reserved tickets prior to May 16 will be allowed to remain in their selected seats. Fans and their canine friends are encouraged to purchase tickets in advance as there is limited seating available.
PLEASE ADVISE THE FOLLOWING RULES:
- ALL entry and exit will be through the Missouri St. Gate.
- Owners must be 18 years of age or older.
- One dog per seat holder.
- Owners will be required to have their canine friends on a leash at all times.
- Owners must sign a waiver upon entry.
- Owners must show proof of the following vaccinations: Rabies, DHLP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Para Influenza), Parvo and Bordatella.
- Owners will be allowed one reentry for pet relief.
- NO pets will be allowed in the following areas:
- Club Level Suites
- Press Level Suites
- Big Dog House
- Santa Fe Pavilion
- Lawn Seating
- Team Shop
Standing Room Only
EARLIER: Dog lovers unite this Sunday, May 18 for the El Paso Chihuahuas first ever GECU Bark at the Park
The first pitch versus the Las Vegas 51s (NY Mets) is slated for 1:05 p.m.
Dog owners are encouraged to purchase their seats in advance as a limited number will be sold.
Tickets are $15 and $20 depending on the dog size and will be located with fellow dog lovers in Sections 215 and 216.
There will be a one dog limit per person.
The first 2,000 fans through the gates will receive a dog bowl.
Fans and their pooches are to enter Southwest University Park through the Missouri entrance and will be allowed one reentry for pet relief.
All dog owners must:
1. Be 18 years of age or older.
2. Will be required to have their canine friends on a leash at all times.
3. Sign a waiver upon entry.
4. Show proof of the following vaccinations: Rabies, DHLP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Para Influenza), Parvo and Bordatella.
The Chihuahuas will provide water pools for the dogs and will have volunteers ready should owners need to be temporarily excused.
Care and control of the pet while at Southwest University Park is the sole responsibility of the dog owner.