Weather Alert

|
Tuesday, September 16, 2014 - 10:42am

Candle Blamed for House Fire

News

POSTED: Sunday, February 5, 2012 - 8:00pm

UPDATED: Wednesday, February 8, 2012 - 9:16am

EL PASO - A family escaped a house fire in East El Paso Saturday night, and investigators say the fire was caused by an unattended candle.

Firefighters fought heavy smoke and flames shooting out of the second story of a home in the 1300 block of Rose Bud Lane.

A fire alarm woke up the family inside, and everyone got out safely.

Firefighters estimate damages at the home will cost 40-thousand dollars to repair.

Comments News Comments

Most accidental candle fires like this can be prevented!

Kevin's Kandles provide an innovative concept in safer candles for illumination. These candles are Much Safer than traditional candles, Convenient, Inexpensive and Environmentally Friendly.

Ideal for Emergency and Disaster Preparedness.
Help reduce the risk of accidental candle fires in our communities
by visiting www.asafercandle.com

how scary ihope those ppl are ok if they need any help they can go to the salvation army for food clothes and blankets

Post new Comment