Arizona elementary drug scare
Buckeye, AZ (KPNX) — Three children were transported to a hospital Thursday after administrators at a Buckeye, Arizona elementary school found out the students had taken prescription drugs.
The eighth-grade students were at Freedom Elementary School when they took the prescription headache medicine
None of the three students -two boys and one girl, ages 13 and 14- showed symptoms of overdosing on the prescription medicine, but they were transported to a hospital for precautionary reasons.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1bRE4uG