Another Arrest in Juarez Massacre

News

POSTED: Saturday, February 27, 2010 - 11:57pm

UPDATED: Sunday, February 28, 2010 - 6:00pm

JUAREZ--- Another man is arrested in connection with the brutal Juarez massacre.

Chihuahua State investigators tell sources he is a former police officer and worked as a hit man for the cartel.

Aldo Fabio Hernandez confessed to killing at least 40 other people, police said.
Investigators say he was paid about $160 a week to carry out those murders.
It was last month when 18 people were killed at a party in a south Juarez neighborhood.
As we reported, armed men blocked off the street and opened fire on them.
Many of them were teenagers.

In a video, Hernandez is seen confessing to police that he took part in the murders, even saying that he shot a man as he was trying to run away.
 

Investigators have also identified another suspect in the massacre.

We're told Jose Guadalupe Cavazos, also a former officer, managed to escape moments before Hernandez was arrested.

In all, 16-suspects are wanted for the massacre.
Three have been arrested and one alleged suspect was killed in a shootout.

Comments News Comments

This is the lack of respect these animals have for life. Killing people for $160 a week. That beats all.

Post new Comment