NC9 cameraman & local radio show host go head-to-head in Star Wars Trivia battle
El Paso, TX (KTSM) — In honor of "May the Fourth Be With You" day, we decided to have a little fun with a Star Wars Trivia extravaganza battle.
Our morning cameraman and Star Wars expert, Chris Hernandez, battled it out against KLAQ's Buzz Adams. They both claim to be HUGE Star Wars' fans. They were asked 20 questions about anything and everything having to do with Star Wars. Each question was worth five points. If a contestant answered a question wrong, they lost five points.
Let the games begin!
If you are a Star Wars fanatic, play along.
1. In the movie 'Star Wars', Obi-wan and Luke hire Han Solo in what city?
2. In the 'Star Wars' movie what was the name of Luke's uncle?
3. Who did Han beat in a game of Sabacc to get the Millennium Falcon?
4. In the cantina, in the 'Star Wars' movie, how many players are in the band?
5. In the film 'Star Wars' Luke and his pal flew what kind of craft through Beggar's Canyon?
6. Which is the only one of the 6 Star Wars movies that does NOT have a scene on Tattooine?
7. In Return of the Jedi, what were Darth's last three words?
8. Originally, Kurt Russell, Nick Nolte, Christopher Walken and Al Pacino were all candidates for what role?
9. Denis Lawson (who was first seen as Wedge in Star Wars - A New Hope) was the uncle of what other person to appear in the films?
10. What planet does Yoda exile himself to?
11. While talking to Dex in the cafe in 'Episode II', Obi Wan asked what an item was. What did Dex say that it was?
12. In 'Episode I', what was it that Anakin possessed that made Qui-Gon Jin think that he was special?
13. When the power of the force is questioned in front of Vader, what does he find disturbing?
14. Which two characters have used the phrase "delusions of grandeur?"
15. What famous mailman makes an appearance in 'The Empire Strikes Back' (give the character's full name)?
16. What is the name of the Imperial shuttle the rebels steal in 'The Return of the Jedi'?
17. Only one clone trooper is called by a name instead of a number in "Revenge of the Sith." Who is this clone?
18. Complete this C-3PO quote: 'Don't you call me a mindless philosopher, you ________________! '
19. What year did each movie come out?
20. Who wrote the musical score to all six of the Star Wars movies?
Watch the video and find out who took home the handsome reward! (Not a date with Mark Mathis.)