Upcoming Las Cruces Road Closures
LAS CRUCES- The City of Las Cruces has scheduled a few road closures to install a high pressure gas line next week.
The City of Las Cruces Roads that will experience the road closures are:
6. North Triviz Drive (At the Las Cruces Outfall Channel)
7. Boxster Way (At the Las Cruces Outfall Channel)
8. Spitz Street (At the Las Cruces Outfall Channel)
9. El Camino Real (At the Las Cruces Outfall Channel)
10. Dona Ana Road (At the Las Cruces Outfall Channel)
The anticipated schedule for the road closures are as follows, however the schedule may change depending on unforeseeable site conditions:
• June 13, 2011-North Triviz Drive & Boxster Way (Only one closure per install)
• June 14, 2011-Spitz Street
• June 15, 2011-El Camino Real
• June 16, 2011-Doña Ana Road
The road closures will be from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. with each roadway open during the day. Detours will be in effect for the duration of each specific road closure and special care should be used along these detour routes. Motorists wanting to avoid possible delays should seek an alternative route. Access to businesses will be maintained during construction.
For more information contact the City of Las Cruces Utilities at 575-528-3512.