Breaking News

Wednesday, August 27, 2014 - 8:59pm
|
Monday, August 25, 2014 - 5:28pm

Socorro House Fire Leaves Family Homeless

POSTED: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 - 6:30pm

UPDATED: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 - 6:42pm

UPDATE: The duplex was partially under construction. There was also a baby treated for smoke inhalation at the scene.

SOCORRO- Two families in Socorro are without a home tonight after flames gutted their duplex.


It happened just before 10:00 a.m. this morning on Valle Lindo Road. Several Socorro volunteer firefighters responded to smoke and flames coming from the duplex. Fire crews were able to put out the fire within minutes.

The entire duplex was evacuated successfully, but one family was treated at the scene. Fire investigators believe the fire was accidental.

Amount of damages is unknown.
 

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment