El Paso Children's Hospital Reaches 200-Days Countdown
EL PASO- Today the El Paso Children's Hospital reached a milestone- 200 days until opening.
Until then, El Paso remains the largest metropolitan area in the United States without a separately licensed children's hospital. But on February 14, 2012, opening day, all that changes. Pediatric care in El Paso will rise to a new level.
The new, private, not-for-profit, separately licensed El Paso Children’s Hospital will offer:
• All-private rooms
• Pediatric Intensive Care Unit staffed by 5 Board Certified Critical Care Intensivists
• Neonatal Intensive Care Unit staffed by 5 Board Certified Neonatologists
• Pediatric Hematology/ Oncology Unit with 2 Pediatric Oncologists
• Dedicated Pediatric Operating Rooms with equipment designed for children
• Pediatric Emergency Department with a pediatric-trained staff
• Outpatient and Inpatient Pediatric Imaging and Diagnostics with equipment designed for children
• Pediatric Rehabilitation
To learn more about the EP Children's Hospital visit their website.