Breaking News

Saturday, January 24, 2015 - 3:15pm

House Fire Blamed on Careless Smoker

POSTED: Friday, December 17, 2010 - 9:51am

UPDATED: Friday, December 17, 2010 - 7:29pm

EL PASO - Careless smoking is blamed for a house fire in East El Paso.

Firefighters rushed to the 11600 block of Sheila shortly before midnight and saw heavy smoke and flames.

The fire started in a back bedroom.

A man inside escaped without injury.

Damages are estimated at $60,000.

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment